Some of the messages and tips that Ross shared in the interview include:
- The healthier habits that we could do to allow us to thrive and be happier from being overworked, overwhelmed and overloaded.
- Accepting the reality of today’s world where the concept of being overloaded is overwhelming enough that comes together with the amount of information flowing through in this reality that we live in.
- The effects of letting ourselves immerse in all the extraordinary information and what it does to our overall well-being.
- The art of learning why, how and when to filter all this information and be to able to tell the difference between what gives us meaning or not.
- How to see everything in a bigger picture to help us become motivated so we can make better decisions.
- Teaching ourselves to achieve a balance between consuming too much information and spending our time in a valuable sense.
- Navigating our lives in order to become more productive and focused.
Sign up to our Tips for Thriving newsletter for weekly insights into how you can thrive on overload.
Read the book Thriving on Overload for distilled insights from information masters.
Take the Thriving on Overload Interactive Course to take your skills and capabilities to the next level.