- Cathy Hackl on finding the key players to listen to, building mental maps, how to see connections, and becoming a voice in your industry [REPOST] (Ep57)
- Ida Josefiina on infopunk, infinite knowledge graphs, spatial interfaces, and the shapes of knowledge (Ep56)
- Ross Dawson on Humans + AI, amplifying cognition, thinking tools, and the future of Thriving on Overload podcast (Ep55)
- Tim O’Reilly on noticing things other people don’t notice, the value of soft focus, framing open source and Web 2.0, and patience in building narratives [REPOST] (Ep54)
- Danny Hatcher on skill acquisition, ecological dynamics, from Notion to Obsidian, and exploring interests (Ep53)
No comments to show.