- Jerry Michalski on collecting, connecting, and curating two decades worth of information [REPOST] (Ep65)
- Elizabeth Gould on feeling forwards, finding your golden thread, aims to behaviors, and your Inner justification (Ep64)
- Bill Birchard on 8 lessons on writing for impact, clarifying thinking, better comprehension, and the power of surprise (Ep63)
- Jens Monsees on automotive decision-making, starting with goals, strategic listening, and openness to challenges (Ep62)
- Rachel Happe on metacognition, communities of practice, personal knowledge networks, and intrinsic learning (Ep61)
No comments to show.